If you are looking for a career in a challenging industry, apply today!
There are currently no positions available. Check back often – open positions will be posted here as they become available.
Areas of expertise on the Midwest Door & Hardware team:
- Project Management: Estimating, Detailing, Project Management, Sales
- Logistics: Shipping, Receiving, Delivery
- Fabrication: Welding, Finishing
- Door and Hardware Installation: Field & Service, Shop Applied
Full time employee benefits include:
- Company copay health insurance, with dental and vision available.
- Retirement plan
- 2 weeks of Paid Time Off
- Eight Paid Holidays
- Must be legally able to work in the United States
- We provide training and career advancement opportunities from within!
Midwest Door and Hardware is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Midwest Door and Hardware a leading provider of commercial doors
and frames is seeking a full-time welder for our fabrication
facility in Lincoln. Position will require cutting, grinding,
welding and finishing of metal frames and doors. Time management,
communication skills and a positive attitude are a must.
Previous welding experience is preferred but not required. We will
train the qualified candidate. Applicant must be able to pass a
drug screen and have a valid driver’s license. Benefits to
include 401k, health and dental. Please apply on-line at midwestdoor.net or in
Don’t see the current openings you’re looking for?
That’s ok. Complete the application form and we’ll review your application when the next jobs come available.