As the summer season draws to an end, so do most of your construction projects. While this is an exciting time, it can also lead to long days and missed deadlines.
This year, stick to your deadlines and save some time to enjoy the warm weather by letting Midwest Door & Hardware help you finish your projects.
Our service team is here to assist with your jobsite needs. This includes making sure all your door openings work properly, that you meet local and required codes, and that your security and energy requirements are being met year-round.
Quit stressing about your approaching deadlines, and stop working late. Midwest Door & Hardware is here to help. Check out our installation services below!
INSTALLATION AND FINISHING SERVICES
Any doors or frames purchased from Midwest Door & Hardware can be delivered and installed at your jobsite. However, our installation services go far beyond that. We’re also your go-to resource for smaller projects and finishing touches. You don’t necessarily need to have a commercial project to have our team finish a job and perform an installation for you. Doors and hardware often need repaired and installed at different times based on their use and tendencies.
Pre- Install Services
- Hardware installed on doors at our facility
- Option for pre-finished doors
- Factory trained and certified installers
- Delivered to site in protected bundles
- Delivered by phase or area
Staging at Jobsite
- Pre-Install hardware delivered to jobsite
- Stage door and hardware at each opening
- Meet schedules and reduce missing components
- Hang and adjust pre-installed door
- Less waste at jobsite, reuse packaging materials
- Ensure accurate pressures, seals and ADA compliance is met
- Ensure electrical connections are operational
Deciding whether you need to repair a product or replace a product, but not quite sure what the best investment is? Give us a call and we’ll come check it out. We’ll look at your doors and hardware and give an assessment of the products so that you know exactly what you need to do.
Repair & Maintenance Services
- Emergency Service
- Adjust Closers, Perimeter Seals, etc.
- Install new hardware
- Preventive Maintenance
- Repair Hollow Metal
GIVE US A CALL!
If you have deadlines approaching or know that you need an extra hand at your next jobsite, give us a call at (402) 464-6348.
Already have a project in mind? Submit a project inquiry here!